We encourage children to wear school uniform which is as follows:
- Royal Blue sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo embossed.
- White ‘polo’ T-shirt or shirt
- Plain Black,Grey or Navy trousers
- Plain Black,Grey or Navy skirt (short skirts are not suitable for schoolwear)
- Plain Black, Grey, Navy or White socks or tights
- Sensible, flat heeled, dark shoes.
- Since children spend time sitting on the floor and in activities that require movement, high boots and high heels are not acceptable
- Black Sweatshirt for the Year 6 children only
In addition to the above items, summer alternatives are:
- Blue and White checked dress
- Plain Black, Grey or Navy shorts
- Sensible, flat, dark sandals that protect and support the feet
Children must have an extra pair of wellies/shoes in school so that they can play on the field during wet weather.
For PE children require a complete change of clothes, consisting of Navy or Black sport shorts, plain White t-shirt and plimsolls or trainers. For outdoor sports, children also need trainers, and in cold weather, a track suit. Children must have a fabric bag, clearly marked with their name to keep their kit in.
Children should have an overall suitable for art and craft work. For playtimes, especially in bad weather, warm outdoor clothing is needed.
Our school uniform is available through PMG Schoolwear via their website address.
Click here to view PMG Schoolwear website.
Please ensure all clothing that is worn to school is clearly labelled with your child’s name.